My Treatment Philosophy
"To find health should be the object of the doctor. Anyone can find disease."
In my role as osteopath, I would like to accompany you for a while along your path of life, to help relieve your discomforts and improve your sensitivity to your own body. Together we can restore its natural balance.
Learning your personal life history and understanding your current environment is key for me to holistically understand your discomforts. With the help of my hands and deep empathy, as well as a clear and critical approach, I assemble the pieces of your personal mosaic to create a coherent overall picture.
To enhance my treatments, I bring together the distinct perspectives derived from my knowledge and skills in osteopathy and physiotherapy.
With more than 20 years of professional experience and a commitment to advanced training I have the skills and experience needed to help improve the quality of life of my patients. A deep personal passion for helping people and my personal enjoyment of movement, sport, and nature motivate me daily in my work.
Ulrike Heuer, Naturopath
Osteopathy & Physiotherapy
- Naturopath since 2012
- Certified Osteopathy/BAO since 2011
- Osteopathy formation in Neutraubling (2003-2009)
- Physiotherapist since 1992
- Sport and gymnastic teacher since 1991
- Since 2012, self-employed in different private practices as well as self-employed osteopath in the „Praxis am Schloss” in Munich
- 1993-2012 Physiotherapist in different private practices and physiotherapy centers
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Osteopathie (BAO)
- Register of the traditional Osteopaths in Germany (ROD)
- 2022 The bone - the best kept secret, Jo Buekens
- 2021 Aorta - The arterial system in Osteopathy, Jo Buekens
- 2021 Motility - From embryology to motility, Jo Buekens
- 2019 International & Interdisciplinary Symposium of Osteopathy, "Cranial Osteopathy"
- 2019 Interdisciplinary Seminar "Functional Anatomy of the Craniomandibular System", Anatomische Anstalt LMU München
- 2018 Macroscopic course "Preparation for the topography of the abdomen", Anatomical Institute LMU Munich
- 2018 Macroscopic course "Preparation for topography of neck and thorax", Anatomical Institute LMU Munich
- 2018 International & Interdisciplinary Symposium of Osteopathy "Fascial Approaches of Osteopathy in the Clinical Context"
- 2017 "Between Balanced Tension and Stillness" KIOM Integrative Osteopathic Medicine
- 2017 "The Endocrine System and Osteopathy," Rene Zweedjik, D.O.
- 2017 Workshop Supervision, "Hormone therapy? Yes, but natural." Fr.Dr. Anneliese Scheuernstuhl
- 2016 "Hormone therapy? Yes, but natural.“ Fr.Dr. Anneliese Scheuernstuhl
- 2015-2016 „New ways for Treating Joints (Parts 1-3)”, Jean Pièrre Barral
- 2014-2016 „Children Osteopathy Moduls 1-8″, Panta Bei in Köln
- 2015 „Treatment of the upper Extremities“, Jean Pièrre Barral
- 2014 „The thorax“, Tim Merris
- 2013 „Osteopathy and Fascia“, OSD Congress in Berlin
- 2013 „Midwifery, Mother and Child’s Osteopathic Accompaniment“, Genevieve Kermorgant D.O.
- 2013 „Postgraduate Workshop on Anatomy“, Prof. Dr. Künzel, Innsbruck University
- 2013 „Trust your Hands“, Tim Marris D.O.
- 2012 „Welcoming the Newborn“, Lynn Haller D.O.
- 2011 „Veno-lymphatic Craniosacral Therapy“, Guido Meert
- 2011 „Osteoarticular Adjustment with Minimal Levers“, Daryl Herbert D.O.
- 2010 „Treatment of Mechanically-caused Trauma“, Christoph Sommer
- 2010 „The Central Chain“, Philippe Druelle D.O.
- 2006 „Fascia and Membrane Technics“, Christoph Sommer
- 1998 Six Months PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) Formation
- 1997 Acupuncture Massage after Penzel
- 1995 Manual Therapy at the German Formation Center (DFZ) in Mainz